Think you are a crime victim and wish to file an application for benefits? Here is what you must provide when filing:
- personal information
- date of incident
- description of incident and location at which it took place
- your health-insurance number
- your social-insurance number
- your signature (or that of the claimant)
- a signed Notice of Election
If any of the above items is missing, your application will be returned to you.
Complete, print, and sign the form, and mail it to:
All information needed to complete the application can be found in the Guide.
Direction de l’indemnisation des victimes d’actes criminels
1199, rue De Bleury
C.P. 6056, Succursale Centre-ville
Montréal (Québec) H3C 4E1