Think you are a rescuer and wish to file an application for benefits? Here is what you must provide when filing:
- personal information
- date of incident
- description of incident and location at which it took place
- your health-insurance number
- your social-insurance number
- your signature (or that of claimant)
- a signed Notice of Election
If any of the above items is missing, your application will be returned to you.
All information needed to complete the application can be found in the Guide.
Complete, print, and sign the form, and mail it to:
Direction de l’indemnisation des victimes d’actes criminels
1199 De Bleury
P.O. Box 6056, Centre-ville Branch
Montréal, QC H3C 4E1